Saturday 2 August 2014

5 SmartDays ticket

On the Stagecoach A bus today I noticed a poster advertising a new fare option - the '5 SmartDays' ticket - which would suit people who travel odd days rather than every day. There was a leaflet giving some details about this fare option,  including how to register 'your card'. I guess that must be the existing electronic multi journey ticket 'Stagecoach Smart' . The leaflet names a website - stagecoachsmart.com - but I could find nothing on that site about the 5 SmartDays ticket. I was hoping it might say how much the 5 SmartDays ticket costs.

If anyone finds out more about this ticket option, could you please send a comment to this blog?

2 comments:

  1. Andrew: thanks for this! I managed to find details on Stagecoach's main website here http://www.stagecoachbus.com/ESC.aspx

    The tickets are £15 for 5 x Dayriders or £27 for 5 x Dayrider plus, so that's £3/day and £5.40/day respectively. They have to be used within three months though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike.I was also trying to get the same information but could not do so.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.